Good morning folks! I'll take all the canadian donuts please!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't listen to Quikie, he's really Dutch. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">See, it's confusing because we knew there was some Danish around here somewhere... [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Andyman:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The quikier Quikman:
I dont live in Denmark MM4 i live in Sweden thats the country next to Denmakr..man dont ppl in the world know their Geographic ; [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Good morning folks! I'll take all the canadian donuts please!
nothing wrong with beeing Dutch they have it nice in Amsterdam were it is legit to buy hookers [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NO, NO, NOOOOO !!!! Don't bite that !!!Originally posted by grail:
Good morning folks! I'll take all the canadian donuts please!
* Grail starts to sing and dance "Cartman's mother is a bitch"
Uh-oh - the German chocolate just attacked the Polish sausage, and as a result the French baguette just surrendered. Somebody keep an eye on that situation.
Since we're going international, I'll have a taco filled with caviar please.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You sound Borg...Originally posted by The quikier Quikman:
nothing wrong with beeing Dutch they have it nice in Amsterdam were it is legit to buy hookers [img]wink.gif[/img]
we recorded the triangle so i will watch some tonight before nip/tuck i am sure.... did you see any of it?
morning all, i think i will stick to the donuts [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Great, the Russian vodka just collapsed and the Irish coffee is revolting!Originally posted by plain ole' KK:
Uh-oh - the German chocolate just attacked the Polish sausage, and as a result the French baguette just surrendered. Somebody keep an eye on that situation.
Since we're going international, I'll have a taco filled with caviar please.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 06, 2005 08:22 AM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NO, NO, NOOOOO !!!! Don't bite that !!!Originally posted by MM4:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by grail:
Good morning folks! I'll take all the canadian donuts please!
* Grail starts to sing and dance "Cartman's mother is a bitch"</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmm hmm... actually it's "Kyle's mom is a bitch"... don't you know the classic???? [img]mad.gif[/img]
*push MM4 into the punji stick*
that will teach you!
Don't worry Andy, there's a quick fix for that.
**wraps Russian vodka in bootleg Levi's, drops potato into Irish coffee**
See........ all fixed. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks